Everyone wants to choose the best website host service available, right? But what exactly does the best website host service have that others do not?
Well, the honest answer to that question depends on what type of website we’re talking about. If you have a small website that you use strictly for personal use, then selecting a hosting service isn’t as critical a factor then if you plan to build a website with the expectation that it will generate revenue. The more income, the better!
Those ambitious souls who envision a profitable pastime as a successful internet entrepreneur tend to get stuck when starting an online business. Yup, they have done their research; identified a profitable niche, analyzed competitors, established a plan for the jasa pembuatan website marketplace, and have even developed a list of highly desirable keywords.
And this is a BIG but…
What about web hosting companies?
What does the best website host service have that others do not?
The answer can be summed up in just one very important word:
Frankly, it is a mind-boggling task sorting through all the hype when exploring the bazillion web hosting companies all vying for your business. The most frequently asked questions that people have starting out all revolve around a central theme:
- What should I look for in a site hosting company?
- How do I choose the best website host?
- What will I need to create a great ebusiness website?
- Is there any way to ensure that I am getting everything I need to run a successful internet business so I won’t be facing added expenses down the road?
- How much does a good website hosting service cost?
Again, the single most important elements to look for in identifying the best web hosting service that will provide a firm foundation for creating a successful online business is…
You guessed it!
The more features included in the site hosting fee, the better. The bottom line is that you want to get more for less. A thorough investigation into the entire scope of the website hosting features will save you from chronic headaches down the road.
To build a successful and profitable web site you need a website hosting service that provides a full suite of tools, offers guidance and, most importantly, provides all the support you might need. Some of the basic features that you need to be sure are included in a web hosting company| include:
- Registration of the domain name
- Unlimited server space to host your website
- Customizable templates
- Easy point and click page creation
- Option to add a blog
- Keyword research tool
- Stats for traffic and site analysis
- SEO: Search engine optimization
- Form builder
- Unlimited graphic storage capacity and manager
- Automatic search engine submission
- Blog pinging
- Site map creation and automated submission to the search engines
- RSS feeds
- Email account with unlimited capacity
- Newsletter sign-up and distribution
- Site forums
Too many people jump on the same band wagon promoting low to no cost site hosting and come to regret it later. Why? Some hosting companies charge extra for each web page added once the maximum is reached. Others add separate monthly charges for keyword search tools, search engine submissions, pinging, auto responders, newsletter templates, site blog, shopping carts, upgrades to site email accounts, and the list just goes on and on. Basically, many hosting services have limits and make money when you are forced to upgrade, increase the size of your email allowance, or the size of the website.