There are three different protective layers for the brain and the skull. Meningioma is a kind of brain tumour that affects this protective layer of the overall neural and spine structure of the body.
Some of the meningiomas grow very slowly and does not affect the significant parts of the brain. If the tumour cells do not show any consequences, then they probably do not require treatment. On the contrary, some other cells are aggressive. These cells start from the outermost layer, and in no time penetrates the innermost protective covering.
If you do not plan treatment at the earliest, then this can prove to be fatal.
Most people who suffer from meningioma at present are travelling to India to avail the treatment. The reason for the same is the benefits of meningioma treatment in India.
Pros of Undergoing the Meningioma Treatment in India
There is not one but multiple benefits of undergoing the meningioma treatment in India. Some of the most important reasons are stated below.
- The first and foremost reason for opting for medical tourism is the Cost of Meningioma Treatment in India. The approximate cost of the surgery in the country is around 5,500 US dollars. It is almost eight to ten times less compared to other countries.
- Another aspect that patients consider for their treatment in India is the presence of the top medical professionals. They possess the experience of several years and thus have expertise in accomplishing the surgery successfully.
- The success-rate of meningioma treatment in India is approximately 97%. It is higher than other states across the globe that provide the surgery for meningioma.
- There are more than 50 hospitals in India that serve the patients of meningiomas. So, the patients do not have to wait for long to avail of the treatment. They can undergo surgery immediately.
- There are separate emergency care centres and critical care unit for those who need immediate treatment. Especially those who are suffering from an end-stage malignant tumour in the inside layers and that is continuously spreading to other parts of the body as well.
- Yet another reason for the increasing number of medical tourists to India every year is efficient assistance by the medical companies. They are available 24*7 for the help of international patients visiting the country in all ways. Right from the online consultation to fixing their surgical appointment with the top neurosurgeons, they take care of everything in between and beyond.
So, if you are diagnosed with this neural disorder, you can plan your healthcare travel to India without giving a second thought. It will be beneficial in all the ways medically as well as financially.
Meningioma Treatment Cost in India is so low compared to high-cost treatment offered by countries like the US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Turkey, Russia and more that everyone prefers to fly to India.
The patients travelling to the country are increasing every year, and for the same reason, India is presently one of the top states for all types of medical procedures across the globe.