Without regard to age, sex, moral beliefs or cultural background, life can present many struggles. If you’re looking for encouraging and inspirational ways to contend with the trials, tribulations and stress of daily life, the words of the Wonderful Counselor found in bible verses are your greatest option.
Proverbs 3:5-6 states, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” God can instill the promise of this encouraging bible verse into your heart.
This year has seen great economic and other challenges for businesses and individuals alike. As you ponder the possibilities and uncertainties in the coming year, what is it that seems nearly unachievable in your life? Is there something that God has called you to do that seems well beyond your capability to achieve? You might have trouble understanding how a problem, concern or situation can work out, but the Lord certainly does. He bears total responsibility for your needs when you obey Him. Answers to the struggles of life are all found in bible verses.
Psalm 16:11 reads, “You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever.” The Lord will show you what to do and instruct you how to live daily life at its very best. Your responsibility is to stay focused on His will. But how do we stay obedient to God so we can fully experience His faithfulness?
Here are six thoughts to consider:
1) Seek God’s counseling. Living a godly life does not come easily or naturally to any of us. Neither does trusting and submitting to the Father’s will. Yet he will teach us how to follow Him and live a life that is pleasing to Him. God will also show us that we can always have faith in His faultless character. You can find the answers to any life questions in inspirational bible verses. You pick the topic. It could be desiring a life filled with abundance and prosperity, for example.
2) Be aware and listen to God. Giving attention to how the Lord is directing you is essential to walking with Him and remaining in the center of His will. If you never discover how to hear His voice, you will never be able to trust Him fully or grow as a result of what He is doing in your life. Daily, get in the habit of reading encouraging bible verses and daily devotions.
3) Observe God’s help and provision. Sometimes the Lord will be specific about what He desires for you to do or what He will achieve in your life. This is because the more challenging the path before you, the more He will have to help you. God wants you to have faith and depend upon Him. So look for the small ways He answers your prayers, the doors He opens and the ways He meets your needs step by step. Praise His intimate involvement in every detail of your daily living.
4) Focus on God’s character, not on your circumstances.This is essential to the trials you face. Don’t dwell on the problems. Focus on His promises. Knowing that God will never forsake you will help you face every obstacle with hope and persistence.
5) Recall God’s victories. Psalm 63:7-8 reads, “Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me”. It’s important to remember all the ways the Lord has helped you so you can remain confident and courageous in the face of every obstacle.
6) Cultivate a godlike life by meditating on encouraging bible verses. God wants you to be successful, which is why He always admonishes you to cling to His word. In the Bible, you’ll find the unchanging principles to help you live in a manner that is pleasing and honoring to Him. So read encouraging and inspirational bible verses with joy, knowing that all He has done for His people in the past, He will do for you too when you trust Him and obey His commands.
Without question God is absolutely faithful in keeping His promises. So as you are confronted by difficult situations in the coming year, commit yourself to seeking Him, observing His commands, watching for His help, maintaining your focus on Him, recalling His faithfulness, and embracing His word found in bible verses. Your divine Father wants the very best for you, and He will never lead you astray. So focus on His will, and you will experience living at its very fullest.